Chin Filler With Dr Lennard Chan

Hi

About myself

My name is Cally and being a senior therapist, looking good is essential and is part of my job too.

Today, I will be sharing my beauty experience about chin filler.

Unlike those who wanted a sharper chin, my main concern was to make my face more symmetrical. 

Before picture

Before picture

As you can see in the before picture, my right side of the face is actually wider than the left side and this is more obvious in picture 😣

After picture 
After picture


















The result is even more prominent on the next day with a more symmetrical face. 

My colleagues even commented that I have a typical “鹅蛋脸” now.

                                                             The typical 鹅蛋脸




That means that the face has a soft oval shape that looks natural and bend well with the facial features.

Why did I choose Dr Lennard Chan from The Covette Clinic?

Dr Lennard Chan is the medical director in The Covette Clinic and he is a trained plastic surgeon and practiced in  bothUK and China.

He is fully focusing now on aesthetics procedures now and is particularly skilled in fillers.

As this is not my first time doing filler with Dr Lennard, he is very patient as usual in explaining the different types of fillers and I trust him to choose the most suitable type of filler for me.

Throughout the process, I was told to hold a mirror and he explained every single step and made me feel that I was in very safe hands.

As usual, Dr Lennard never fails me and I m very happy with my new look and even my friends and colleagues are amazed at the results.

They can see that I am more confident now and this radiance can easily be shown in the pictures.

For the reader who is keen in aesthetic treatments, you can contact The Covette Clinic which is conveniently located in ION.

The Covette Clinic
Ion Orchard #03-24A
2 Orchard Turn
Singapore 238801

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 11.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10am - 5pm
Tel: +65 6634 1516
Hp: +65 9119 7111





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Slimming Post Natal Jamu Massage @Beyond Beauty Thong Teck

Indiba Patented Cell Therapy Treatment

What to expect during a Breast Augmentation Consultation.